Your Portal For Information About Road Runner's Mail Systems
Our goal for this site is for it to be a one-stop shop for any questions you may have about getting mail into or out of the Road Runner mail system. Information found on this site will apply to both the Residential and Business Class customer mail systems. We've tried to design the site in such a way as to make it easy to find answers with just a few clicks of the mouse, but we're still available to answer any questions you may submit.
The choices on that menu are there to get you to the section of our website that will best address your situation in a timely fashion.
- The General Information button will lead you to information on our policies, our mail servers and network space, and other topics that might be relevant to anyone interested in the Road Runner mail system.
- If you're a Road Runner customer with your e-mail hosted by Road Runner, then the For Road Runner Customers button will most likely get you to the information you need.
- People and organizations wishing to send mail to Road Runner customers may find
information that can help them solve their problem by clicking on Sending Mail To Road Runner.
- The Tools button will prove most useful for senders, as here you'll find forms and other tools that will help you diagnose possible problems getting mail to Road Runner customers.
- The Home button will bring you back here.
Thank you for visiting, and we hope you find the information you're looking for throughout the site.